These advertiser term (“Terms”) apply to all Advertisers on this website. We may modify and update these Terms at any time, without notice. You need to ensure you review the Terms from time to time. In using our website and services, you agree to be bound by these Terms as well as any and all general Terms and Conditions posted on our website from time to time. If you do not accept these Terms, we cannot accept your listing.
“Advertiser” means an advertiser who has been accepted to place an advertisement or listing on the website.
“Content” means any and all material, links, words, images including but not limited to any goods and services the advertiser submits, advertises or links to the website.
“the website” means dronefishing.com.au.
“We”, “our” and “us” means Drone Fishing Pty Ltd.
“You” means the advertiser using our advertising and classified services and by doing so, agree to these Terms.
You must register and pay your listing fee in advance in order to advertise your business on our website and any associated services. You must first provide registration details and pay the advertising fee in advance.
By submitting any Content to the website, you represent that you have the ownership rights and title to this information and material, and have the right to advertise and sell it. You also represent that you are not breaching any regulations, restrictions or third party rights. You also agree to ensure that your registration details and Content are accurate and up-to-date.
PAYMENT TERMS: There will be no refunds or credits for fees or refunds for unused listing fees. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
AGREEMENT FOR ADVERTISING
To be eligible to advertise using our website services, you agree to the below terms.
You warrant that:
- The information you post or advertise on and through the website is genuine, true and accurate;
- You will keep your information updated and any Content you include on your advertisement, links or website complies with applicable laws, codes and regulations;
- All material and Content you link to from our website is accurate, reliable, up-to-date, lawful, and not misleading;
- You will at all times abide by the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) requirements including but not limited to the re-supply or refund of any goods or services you supply or provide which do not meet ACL requirements; and
- You also agree to ensure you adhere to good practice service standards for the supply of goods and services to customers in a timely and responsive manner.
You acknowledge and agree:
- We are a facilitator only for the purposes of permitting businesses and individuals to post their advertisement on our website.
- Any products or services you, as a business, provide through your business is done directly and is your contractual relationship with the customer that may find you by visiting our website. Any disputes, issues, dealings and complaints are to be dealt with directly with the customer and we are not to be involved. You agree to indemnify us for any customer claim which results directly or indirectly from your action or inaction.
- By using this website, you authorise us to use, reuse and to grant others the right to use and re-use your Content and any reproduction or similar in any form of media or technology for any purpose related to the website.
- The website uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary software, hardware, service and storage.
- You will not transmit any viruses, malware, worms, etc. of any kind and that you will not upload, post, host or transmit unsolicited material or messages to the website.
We make no warranty that the website services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure or error-free basis. We will do our best endeavors to ensure the website is always available and virus free but from time-to-time, and in some instances, this may not be the case as it may be out of our immediate control. We will notify you if the website becomes unavailable for any lengthy and unusual time period.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR ADVERTISEMENT AT ANY TIME: We have the right to terminate and remove your advertisement for any reason, at any time. You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to the website with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
If we have reasonable grounds to suspect the information you provide in the advertisement or any Content you provide is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, or that you have breached any Terms, if your Content is offensive, or for any other reason including if, in our opinion, you have breached the purpose of our website, at our sole discretion we have the right to immediately withdraw your advertisement and information links and terminate your account. We may also deny the use of our website and services to you in the future and are not obligated to return any listing monies in the event of any breach.
We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection with such termination or suspension.
We may, but are not obligated to, remove any Content that we determine in our sole discretion may be unlawful, offensive, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates a third party’s intellectual property or these Terms.
MODIFICATION OF WEBSITE AND CONTENT
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to remove, delete, alter or amend any Content or the website. In particular, if we believe the Content to be inappropriate, potentially breach regulations, receive complaints or for any other reason and in our reasonable discretion, we may remove or modify Content at any time without notice. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification when it is required.
We reserve the right to disclose your name and any other personal details of any Advertiser to any law enforcement authority or other competent authority or to any person for the purpose of legal proceedings, prosecution, investigation or any breach, alleged breach of the law or these Terms.
You agree and acknowledge that we are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental loss or damage which may result from your advertisement on our website. You acknowledge, agree and undertake that you shall be the legally responsible party for any Content placed by you in respect of any legal proceedings of any competent jurisdiction worldwide and you agree and undertake to indemnify us and keep us at all times fully indemnified from and against any claims demands costs damages or awards whatsoever arising directly or indirectly as a result of any content placed by you on dronefishing.com.au.
In addition, you agree to fully indemnify us for any and all claims by your customers or any third party which may result from your advertisement, Content or link on the website or any business you conduct with any customer. We are also not responsible for any claim by any third party which may be a result of your links, material or Content on your website, business or otherwise. You agree you will fully indemnify us and, wherever possible, take over and manage any claim which may result from any one of your customers whether direct or indirect.
Our liability to you will not exceed the amount actually paid by you to us in the preceding (3) three month period.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
All custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are registered trademarks, copyright, trade or service marks of Drone Fishing Pty Ltd.
All other trademarks or service marks within this website are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in these Terms grants you any right to use any trademark, service mark, logo, and/or our name or any of our Advertisers.
You are solely responsible for obtaining written permission before re-using any copyrighted material that is available on this website. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this website may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Queensland which are in force from time to time and both you and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland for determining any dispute concerning these Terms.